Six Layer Pizza Cake
Dall Sheep Lamb & Ewe - Lamb Whispering Something In Mom’s Ear. ;-) (by AlaskaFreezeFrame) used with permission
TODAY Lonely Girl the Orphan Fox Cub Plays with her Favorite Teddy!!!
Lonely Girl has been here for 24 days! After having lots of rest she’s now fighting fit and playing with her favourite teddy in this very cute video we filmed today!
We now have over ten orphan fox cubs who all require daily feeding, cleaning, new bedding, heating and have all been seen by our veterinary team and had some medication along the way.
All this care unfortunately costs money, so if you have a few spare pounds at the moment please consider texting in a donation to help Lonely Girl and her friends get back to the wild.
Please text FOX to 70500 to give £3 of which 100% is received by Wildlife Aid and spent towards saving wildlife.
You can watch all of Lonely Girl’s videos on Youtube!
Ever wanted to see the goings on behind the scenes at a Wildlife Rescue Centre? Well now you can! We have super cute hedgehogs eating their dinner, dramatic rescues of wild deer and everything in between.
For frequent updates from our latest patients follow us on Facebook.
If you’d like to adopt one of our patients go to our website.
● Not a perfect soul, I am perfecting. Not a human being, I am a human becoming
● My body is but wax and wick for flame. When the candle burns out, the light shines elsewhere
● Name yourself in your heart and know who you are
● In my heart are the deeds my body has done and my heart has been weighed in the balance
● In the beat of a heart, the suck of a breath, you are the universe"
The Egyptian Book of the Dead (via littlefoxpaws)